Friday, January 30

a smidgen of my week ...

my woolly tattoos and fleshy ones made it into the latest issue of UPPERCASE. some of you may know them as the publisher of my first book, i am positively thrilled to be in amongst their fine pages again.

after 8 years it would appear i am still not done with doilies. these appeared in our Granny Chic book, i just added a bit of woolly stitchery cos that is where my crafty cogs are these days

dyeing and dabbling with vintage linens, doilies and woolly yarn has me going down a path with heart and soul

surely little seeds from catalogs as beautiful as these will grow up to be most pefecto. i plan to water them whilst also watering happy seeds on the inside of me this spring

taking time to sort yarns for woolly tattooing with my itty bitty constant canine companion is rather a nice pastime in a busy day 

little olive earnt a gold sticky star for turning her blanket into a sleeping bag late last night. i am thinking she could show a boy scout a trick or two

this is a table runner folded in half and nailed to the wall, as one does. it found me several months ago and after a spell lying around on a cane chair, she has managed to make it onto the wall, now waiting patiently for woolly bling

be still my beating sacred heart. ah yes, the woolly tattoo i have had in my head for the longest time, finally makes an appearance on a thrifted sweater. plans to take commissions for woolly tattoos are a foot ... and to teach as well :)

happy happy weekend dearies, may it be filled with moments of watering those happy seeds, inside and out
x