Monday, May 4

ramble not, Tif...


there will be no ramblings here today...but before you hang your little heads and weep, (did i hear someone in the back row shout "hurrah"?)
i have to tell you why i'm not a 'rambling' ("oh really Tif, do you have to?")....
(dadadada....DA!!!)
because i am a 'rambling' over here instead...
where i have surpassed myself with a whole load of rambling.

before my man went to work i made him sit down and read my interview...afterwards he told me everything would alright and that i only sounded like half a 'twit' and not a complete 'twit'.
nothing new there then, so i can breathe a sigh of relief.

so i must just say a thank you to my girls that took it upon themselves to edit their mother's answers (thank goodness) before she pressed the send button
and to the lovely Ana who so kindly thought me worthy of her house touring blog.

she's off to make our #2 feel super special on the day she turns sweet sixteen...sigh ~ Tif

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Great interview! Not at all-- full of personality -- in a good way.
Love your house, and your profile picture is one of my favorites anywhere in blog world.

kat said...

well done!!!

Francesca said...

great tif, not rambley in the slightest. very sensible in fact. i think tif must have locked dottie in the cupboard for a few hours while she wrote that. x

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Loved the interview! I've enjoyed seeing how 'mossy shed' has come along since you've moved in, it was fun to see a picture or two that I hadn't seen before.

You have the best vintage style. I'm constantly inspired by your photos.

And, your humor, who else would name their husband as the best free thing they've ever found!

janet clare said...

off to nose round your house now!

Happy birthday #2!

Kaylovesvintage said...

nice vitage home ( and I love your little shop)