1. i have woken up to snow...
2. had a power outage...
3. seen Santa walking down the street whilst buying fire wood because of power outage. (not fake beardy santa but the real thing, he smiled and waved straight at little old me and my wood pile).
4. had an even bigger dump of snow
5. discovered microwave popcorn is not the same as popcorn of old...it does not like to be strung as a garland.
6. created own popcorn garland for tree with the magic of crochet
7. eaten delicious pink owls cookies courtesy of our #2
8. jazzed up old thrift store coat with a handcrafted brooch...and decided to make more for presies. ("and when might that be, oh 'Tif of little time' ")
9. huge amounts of rain and wind pelting around the place.
10. have signed contracts with a buyer for our house...it's been a hell of a few weeks negotiating and until we get past inspection i am not celebrating...but if all goes according to plan we will be moving just after Christmas...("thank you up above")
phew ~ Tif
footnote : please do not uncross fingers or toes dear readers, until i give you the all clear...thank you :)